按此查詢更多資訊 Click here for more informaion
● Every spring semester, IMICS offers an internship course with credits.
● The internship must be related to communications. You can register for the internship course either before or after completing the actual internship.
● If you register for the internship course but do not complete the internship within the spring semester, you will receive an "incomplete" mark on your transcript. You are only allowed one “incomplete” mark this way on your transcript.
● A minimum of 160 hours commitment is required. Your internship will be declared ineligible if you’ve worked fewer hours than originally specified or if you’ve used a part-time job opportunity as your internship.
● Before starting the internship, you must submit the "Internship Work Plan" and acquire prior approval from the course instructor.
● After completing the internship, students should hand in the "Internship Evaluation Form" completed and signed by your direct supervisor and a report on your internship experience. The report should include:
b. 實習單位簡介（100字） Introduction to the company (100 words)
c. 如何得知此實習資訊 How do you find the internship
d. 詳細工作內容、職責敘述（包括工作時間、工作地點） Job description and responsibilities in specific
e. 特殊經驗/作品 Notable experience or work
f. 實習心得感想（200字） Reflections on personal development during internship (200 words)
g. 實習期間之照片 Pictures taken during internship
h. 其他補充資料或相關網站連結 Additional remarks, references, or website links
論文口試 Thesis Defense
THESIS TITLE LIST (Alumni List and Thesis Titles) Last Updated: 2019/03/19
Proposal Defense Forms
FINAL DEFENSE APPLICATION FORM （English Version） Last Updated: 2019/09/05
FINAL DEFENSE EVALUATION FORM
FINAL DEFENSE TRANSCRIPT （中文版）
FINAL DEFENSE TRANSCRIPT （English Version）
TEMPLATE: APPROVAL PAGE